Capoeira For Kids
Capoeira is a Brazilian popular culture manifestation. It is a game with elements of dance, acrobatics, and martial arts moves. Rooted in different cultures, mainly African, Capoeira was brought to Brazilian soil during the Colonial period.
– Introduce children to Capoeira universe in a playful and enjoyable way, developing their motor, cognitive and social skills.
– Familiarise kids with Capoeira instruments: berimbau, atabaque,
pandeiro, reco-reco, and agogô.
– Teach the sounds, rhythms, movements, and beats of each instrument, respecting the development process of each age-
– Use class dynamics and games to involve children in a fun learning, encouraging freedom of expression and identity search.
SUGGESTIONS FOR CLASSES
– Kids need to collaborate and participate actively in the Capoeira
Circle (Roda de Capoeira).
– Children learn how to participate in the Capoeira Circle and how to occupy a leading spot, by developing different skills: playing instruments, singing, and playing games. This activity helps in the process of developing mature and articulated behavior.
– Respect for the other’s moment is always encouraged. Not by
imposition but by one’s own experience
140K per class
400k for a month | 100k for 4 classes